full clutch Lab – Fresh Inc. Sugar Lip Treatment
I’ve passed by the display for this product several times at Sephora. I’ve even picked the product up, read about, and smelled the sample (I’m kind of scared to actually use the samples). I finally decided to take the plunge, and my $25.00 investment can at least be cashed in for an education for us all.
For the next 30 days, and possibly beyond, I’ll use this product daily to test the claims by Fresh Inc. made about the product:
*After using Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy in a use study (independent consumer panel of 30 women, 1 month):
– 100% felt it repaired lips from dryness
– 100% noticed more moisturized, nourished, supple, and softer lips
– 97% reported smoother lips and improved elasticity around the lip area
Most of the reviews on Sephora.com are positive, but the price of the product is a definite sticking point for many. Here are a few observations of my own right off the bat:
– the product smells like a delicious lemon tart from a french bakery (not sure if this is a good thing, I’m craving one now)
– the product is very emollient and glides on easily
– the product leaves a pretty sheer sheen on the lips
So let the testing begin. In one month I’ll give my final review of the product, and it will either get the full clutch stamp of approval or rejection kick in the rump of denial.
cue the bubbling beakers…..
*Information taken from Sephora.com
Featured image photo credit: BiblioArchives / LibraryArchives